[haiku-i18n] Re: Brazilian portuguese translation

  • From: "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 10:07:15 +0200

Hi Adriano!

On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:16:04 +0000 Adriano Araújo Duarte wrote:
> Hi, Humdinger!I don't know what happens, I'm using Hotmail Webmail to
> reply.
> Few days ago the messages seems ok, with linebreaks, but now they're
> confused...I receive copies of my messages and they appear normal.But
> if I see
> the message through the FreeList archive, it appear without
> linebreaks.I'm
> using HTML format. Need anything else?

Sorry, no idea. Besides using Haiku's Mail app... :)

> > The list is now ready for subscription at
> >     //www.freelists.org/list/haiku-i18n-pt_br
> > (Mind the lower-case "br" in that URL...)
> Ok, thank you!

There have been a few bounced mails for the pt_br list. Before posting,
people have to subscribe to the list (see above URL). At the moment
nobody is subscribed, so posting messages makes no sense as there's
nobody there to read it yet. :)

> It's better "Português (Brazil)", like Rimas did.

OK, I've put it like that at the tanslation site. The English version
is still "Brazilian" as that gives narrower columns at that translation
tool.
As I said, provide me with a list of login names and their email
addresses and I can create the accounts.

Matt has given you write permissions for the wiki, so you should be all
set there.

Regards,
Humdinger

      Deutsche Haiku News  -  Haiku Gazette