[haiku-i18n] Brazilian portuguese translation

  • From: Adriano Araújo Duarte <dhryko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 02:06:11 +0000

Hi everybody!My name is Adriano, aka Sri_Dhryko. Recently I've joined the
translation for pt_BR of Haiku Core via Pootle.Currently I'm participating on
pt_PT mailing list with more three brazilian coleagues, but we need one in
pt_BR.We need also an account pt_BR for translation of the User Guide, wiki and
everything more.By the way, who is managing the pt_BR translation in HIT
(Pootle)? I'd made some work there and I need attendance.Additionally, where
can I find some information about how to form a user group (HUG) and get the
authorization to translate the Developers Documentation, create a local
website/blog and use the Haiku's logo?Can you help us, guys?Thank
you!Sri_Dhryko