[haiku-i18n-zh] Re: Fresh Hello and questions on the i18n progress

  • From: 韩鹏飞 <pengphei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n-zh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:41:03 +0800

Hello Jazzi.

I am sorry replying so late. Recently I am really busy with work. Just like
you, I have tried many oses, from linux releases to BSDs, also including
opensolaries, Skyos, Haiku, etc. And finally I choose Haiku. I like its simple
principle and fully new design. Maybe From the born of linux, there has no
new os born, except for haiku.

For now Haiku has not yet been ready for production, but it will give a new
direction of os developing.

If you have interest, keep your focus on it. And if you have more interest,
maybe we can do something for it together.

Best Regards!
--kurain

--
淡泊明志,宁静致远。