[haiku-i18n-zh] Fresh Hello and questions on the i18n progress

  • From: Jazzi Hong <jazzihong22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n-zh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 08:41:35 +0000

Hey Kurain and other guys,

Here is jazzi, nice to see you guys here.
Sorry no Chinese input available on my office computer.

I have been with Red Hat in 2001, then Ubuntu, Gentoo (never success),
Arch (so clean and fast), elementary OS(Mac like) and Debian + LXDE
now.

Haiku is the most incredable OS I have ever met, it's not ready for
production however, I look forward to the R1.

After hangout to different Haiku communities, seems the China
Community especially the haiku-china.org is silent very.

I would be happy to hear your HELLO if anyone there.

--
jazzi

Best Regard,