[haiku-i18n-pt] Re: [haiku-i18n] Re: Brazilian portuguese translation

  • From: Adriano Araújo Duarte <dhryko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Translation <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 13:20:02 +0000

Hi, Humdinger!
I received the permissions to write the pt_br wiki pages and I did some changes
there. Thanks!
About the accounts to User Guide translator, see below:

1) Login: Sri_Dhryko
E-mail: dhryko@xxxxxxxxxxx

2) Login: NadilsonSantana
E-mail: nadilson8@xxxxxxxxx

3) Login: beyraq
E-mail: beyraq@xxxxxx

4) Login: tiagoms
E-mail: tiagoms88@xxxxxxxxx

It's difficult to meet everybody online to hold the vote to choice the Language
Manager.
Now, I have 2 votes... 50% ;D

Regards,
Adriano