[haiku-i18n-hi] alpha3 delay

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n-hi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:50:42 -0800

It looks like we might have a week or so delay in the release of
Alpha3, this might help give some time for the Hindi team to get their
translations into Haiku in time still.  There's been a few small
additional i18n text strings added to HTA in the past few weeks that
some of you might be able to translate in small chunks.  I'd like to
see some of the graphs turning green by March 8th.  I should have a
better picture of the new freeze date in a few days here, but my
current guess is around March 18th-21st.  I'll follow up here when I
get a better target.
-scottmc