[haiku-gsoc] Re: Rendering of Indic Languages in Haiku

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:14:42 +0200

Hi,

Am 19.05.2017 um 07:29 schrieb digib0y:

I was taking few screenshots of haiku rendering Hindi, I thought I can
extend the scope by taking more screenshots of languages like Tamil,
Gujarati, Kannada so that we aren't just limited to Hindi.

IMHO, you have made your point well with the video already. I am sure it doesn't need more examples.

I just realized that we forgot in your project proposal that BTextView needs adjustments for the cursor navigation and selection to handle clusters properly.

Best regards,
-Stephan