[haiku-doc] Re: team page

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:44:53 -0700

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Tim Howe <timh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:11:35 -0700
> Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > Did it move someplace?
>>
>> Nope, just gone AFAIK. If you find any external links to this page (as
>> in, on other websites), let us know and we can create a redirect for
>> it that points to some other page (probably the mailing list page
>> makes sense).
>
>        These pages link there, probably not the only ones:
>
>        http://dev.haiku-os.org/
>        http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/ApiDocumentationStatus
>        http://www.haiku-os.org/community/ml
>
>        Linking to the mailing list is one idea, but maybe the API
> documentation status page or documentation guidelines should be considered(?)

Ok - wow - I didn't even know the mailing list page had links to each team.

If you may, can you create a trac ticket for these and assign it to
"Website" for the component?

If I get a chance, I'll try to take a look at this soon and see what
we can do to fix it. Maybe we need to put back "placeholders" for the
teams, I dunno, but we'll probably take this discussion to the
haiku-web mailing list if necessary.

Thanks!

- Urias