[haiku-doc] Re: small diff for USB3.dox

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 21:47:12 +0200

Hello Tim,

2009/10/1 Tim Howe <timh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> The header file referenced by docs/user/drivers/USB3.dox seems to
> suggest that this should be typedef struct.  If not, could someone
> educate me?

Doxygen does not differentiate typedefs of standard types and structs.
In fact, I very much doubt that your change below is valid doxygen.

> Also, I don't think I understand why these have a see also; it just
> seems to create redundant links.  Is there a convention here I don't
> understand.  I have to admit I don't have any Doxygen experience...

Well, with the intention of sounding harsh, I would suggest you first
start by reading the Doxygen documentation and the examples
(doxygen.org) and Haiku's API documentation guidelines
(http://factory.haiku-os.org/documentation/Haiku_Book_doxygen/html/apidoc.html).

I am more than willing to look at future patches, but do make sure
they confirm to the guidelines.

Kind regards,

Niels