[haiku-doc] Re: hello,friends and work mates

  • From: Pengphei Han <pengphei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:21:29 +0800

>> Welcome! Looking forward to your contributions!
>
> kurain has been added to 'translators' on Trac.

 thank you, Matt Madia and Humdinger.

 I am trying to build the Chinese team, but it still takes some time to get one
more people including me. so i have a suggestion that I want to start with the
translation of Haiku user guide when I am forming the team . this way ,it will
make full use of my time and make a relatively fast progress for the
translation . Although it will be a great job for me , I think I have my energy
to complete that. for the translation , after the team created , we can
together check errors or something unfit.

Pengphei Han