[haiku-doc] documentation for new archiving features

  • From: Alex Wilson <yourpalal2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 16:36:01 -0600

Hi all, as you may have noticed, there have been some new archiving
features added to the Haiku API. Currently these changes are not
reflected in the Haiku Book, but I have written documentation for them
in my local tree. What I've got is currently a WIP and there are still
things to be done before I submit/commit it. Anyway, I've got two
questions about this:

*the steps described on Trac for writing documentation are quite in
depth, but they don't seem to address the possibility of updates to
the API, how will the process be different?

*the BArchiver and BUnarchiver classes both reside in Archivable.h,
should their documentation be in Archivable.dox, or in separate
Archiver.dox and Unarchiver.dox files?

--Alex