[haiku-doc] apidoc.dox patch

  • From: "Alan Smale" <ajsmale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:15:04 +0100

Hi guys,

I have made some amendments to the API Guidelines. I have attached the
diff (patch) file to this message for commiting to the Haiku
repository.

Changes overview (very brief):

I have made the doc header consistent with what the document content
specifies it should be.

I've rephrased things and corrected typos and spelling.

Checked through the grammar and amended some gramatical errors.

Too many changes to list individually. I have aimed to keep the
document as close to the original as possible; hopefully I've done it
justice.

If anyone would like to check through my changes, then feel free.

Cheers

Alan