[haiku-doc] Re: Wiki permissions have been granted to language managers.

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:41:57 +0000

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 19:04, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'v never started a Wiki page, only added to existing ones. I'm a bit
> intimidated to mess things up. Does anyone feel up to producing one
> template like entry there that can be duplicated by all language
> managers? Something similar to the above should do:

Creating a wiki page is simple as pie. :)
Trac will automatically create any directories needed.
Eg, even though i18n/de_DE does not exist,  Trac will allow you to
create i18n/de_DE/Info

Login to Trac
Enter the URL of the wiki page to create:
    http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n/de_DE/Info

The page should display
"Describe i18n/de_DE/Info here."

with a button, [Create this page]

Breadcrumbs for i18n and de_DE will be created automatically.