[haiku-doc] Re: Wanted: Translators for the User Guide

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:25:13 +0200

First of all. I think I sended an empty email, my fault, sorry. This I the email meant to send.

Hi, what about the Spanish translation? I would like to help (Only a bit: I have lots of things to study :-( ) sometimes, in my free time. Thanks :)

Nice! For the Spanish translation are Miguel Zuniga and me (Oscar Carballal) but you're very welcome to join in. We still don't have a "language manager", I suppose it will be decided in the next days.

So at this time for the Spanish translation (with Julian) are:

- Miguel Zuniga
- Julian Montes
- Oscar Carballal

2009/10/10 Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
-- Remi Grumeau, on Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:44:57 +0200:
> Crystal clear !Any help needed for the french translation ?

Right now, there's no french translator on board yet. So, you'd be very
welcome!

To everyone: If you're part of a local user group or a member of a
local Haiku forum it'd be helpful if you found a few more volunteers.
Many hands make light work.

At one time, we'll also have to decide what we'll do with unfinished
translations or when translations get out of date without a translator
doing an update. But I guess that can wait for now.

Regards,
Humdinger

Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de

--