[haiku-doc] Virtualising Haiku docs

  • From: Richie Nyhus <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:38:34 +1300

Hi all,

The Virtualising Haiku guides have been updated as part of Google Code-In [1].

However, some of the guides were given a passing mark whilst
containing errors that rendered parts of them useless. I have simply
just removed these parts and added "TODO"s to these sections.

Many of them are also written in broken English and I don't have the
patience or will to edit them any further. I've had great difficulty
making top or tail of these guides. It would be good if someone else
could do a bit of editing for me.

It would also be good if someone both could check the nomenclature and
remove any the hypervisors that are known to be incompatible with
Haiku.

[1] https://www.haiku-os.org/guides/virtualizing
--
Cheers,