[haiku-doc] Re: [VOTE] Re: User Guide translations requiring teams

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:09:14 -0700

Hi Remi,

(2010年05月13日 03:48), Remi Grumeau wrote:
Le 13 mai 2010 à 12:41, Humdinger a écrit :
-- Remi Grumeau, on Thu, 13 May 2010 12:12:18 +0200:
I really don't see why one pretty motivated ressource can't start to
localize using HaikuZone
I listed the advantages of team work in my opening post.
This vote is doing not very well. The 1,5 weeks for discussion was
apparently too short. I just assumed we were ready to vote as there
were so few posts...
Should we postpone the vote?

Miguel is motivate and want to help ? Way to go son !
Hmmm. Am I reading the wrong thread here? Miguel is already a very
productive member in the Spanish translation team. And this is all
about the user guide translation, not localization of applications. The
requirements are comparable but not the same.
I should misunderstood something … sorry for the disturb then ! I go back to
silent hill...

It's OK Remi. You just confused Miguel with Marcos, but the substance of your message came through fine. :)

Regards,

Jorge / aka Koki