[haiku-doc] Re: [VOTE] Re: User Guide translations requiring teams

  • From: Marcos Alves <haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:37:16 +0100

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Remi Grumeau <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Seems i'm the first that shouldn't have post here again : (
> My apologies here Marcos, i didn't mean to heart your feelings, and i'm just
> agree with alexandre when he says that the only >things that really matters
> is the fact that some people contribute, some people like you, specially
> since you have already done >a lot for pt_PT translations: why giving up now
> ?!

I've summarized them in my previous post, and as that happened I'm
sure some others would eventually happen as well.

> It's getting crazy here… a cute little green guy would say "i feel a lot of
> perturbation in the force".
>
> Niels seems to think that you're bearing a bit too often, i think that with
> the hard talks some had here lately the team could use positive or
> constructive posts and Alexandre is definitely right saying that what haiku
> folks want is that you kindly continue to contributes.

True. It's getting crazy indeed.

> Hope my last post haven't make the situation even worse than it was :S Again,
> my apologies (agree, i'm the one here that should really consider to
> unsubscribe)
>
> R.

Sadly, I think it's hard to make it worse than it actually is / was.
No need to apologize tho, as all you gave was your opinion. And for
what it counts, I don't think you should unsubscribe.

Regards,
Marcos.