[haiku-doc] Re: [VOTE] Re: User Guide translations requiring teams

  • From: Remi Grumeau <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:30:40 +0200

Seems i'm the first that shouldn't have post here again : (
My apologies here Marcos, i didn't mean to heart your feelings, and i'm just
agree with alexandre when he says that the only things that really matters is
the fact that some people contribute, some people like you, specially since you
have already done a lot for pt_PT translations: why giving up now ?!

It's getting crazy here… a cute little green guy would say "i feel a lot of
perturbation in the force".

Niels seems to think that you're bearing a bit too often, i think that with the
hard talks some had here lately the team could use positive or constructive
posts and Alexandre is definitely right saying that what haiku folks want is
that you kindly continue to contributes.

Hope my last post haven't make the situation even worse than it was :S Again,
my apologies (agree, i'm the one here that should really consider to
unsubscribe)

R.