[haiku-doc] Re: [VOTE] Re: User Guide translations requiring teams

  • From: Remi Grumeau <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:44:51 +0200

> Points if you manage to start making polls in an anonymous way. I'd
> bet money that the participation would rise. I say this having
> knowledge that some people just don't post/reply on the ML's for fear
> / not wanting to have any trouble or discussion. I mean even I did it
> at some point.

man … it's a mailing list for people giving their spare-time to the haiku sake.
I don't really see what a dude could fear about. Get banned?
Don't be ridiculous…

> you weren't just politely asking me to leave the ML were
> you?

I think he is, and to me ... you should. You say you "don't want to be one of
that group of people" and "since i'm not an active contributor" anymore, … so
what's the point ?

my 0,02€
Remi