[haiku-doc] Re: User Guide - ActivityMonitor

  • From: Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 17:58:32 +0200

Den onsdagen den 1:e juni 2011 skrev Humdinger<humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Appologies for the late reply. I thought we'd start discussing this
> after the alpha3 release. But since that seems to be delayed for a
> week(?), we may do that now and maybe even add the changes in time to
> have the translators do their work too before the actual release.
I think we can wait until after r1a3 to avoid changes this close to
the final freeze.

> I don't think the table describing the available info items adds much
> of an explanation. The 2nd column practically repeats what's in the
> first column, just in a few more words.
The idea is to make it easier to read. Listing them in a paragraph
makes it cluttered. Some of them also needs to be explained
(especially for the novice user). I don't know what all of them do, so
my explanations were only to show how the list could look. It needs
more work.

Patrik