[haiku-doc] Re: Updating the user guide on Haiku's SVN

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:52:22 +0100

Hi Vincent,

I guess you have to work this out with Jorge. The alternative is that
you let your translation site output a subdirectory with the html
site, and you write a script that runs on for example your computer,
or Humdingers, that fetches that dir (using wget) and that performs
the svn commit.

I would also like to tackle the problem that we have to host the user
guide somewhere on the official website. While I am writing this I
think that the best option would be to fetch that guide from SVN
(instead of trying to have that website pull the documents from your
site).

So getting the docs from the translation site to svn is top priority.