[haiku-doc] Update Documentation Team Webpage

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:28:46 +0200

Hi Waldemar,

Could you please update the team page of the Documentation team with
the following? And if you updated it, could you prod Michael Phipps to
place the announcement on the website? I probably won´t have internet
access this weekend (university´s closed).

Thank you,

Niels

Documentation team

See the output of the build factory
(http://factory.haiku-os.org/documentation/Haiku_Book_doxygen/html/)
for the current status of the API documentation.

Team Members and Contributors
*Contributors*
Niels Sascha Reedijk
Miguel Zuniga
Alan Smale

Areas Requiring Contribution
have the following skillset:
- Have a basic understanding of the terminology of C++ and the way API´s work.
- Be able to read header files.
- Have an interest in writing technical documentation.
- Have at least four hours a week to spend on writing, rewriting and
reviewing documentation.

Of course, we are always in need for proofreaders. If you are a
beginning developer, we´d like your input on areas that are unclear.
If you are a native speaker of English and you have affinity with
spelling and grammar, we also would very much appreciate your help.
Don´t hesitate to contact us in case you think you might be a valuable
addition to the team.

At the moment the focus is on API documentation. However, if you have
some experience or talent in the area of user documentation, and you
are able to create a concept and defend it, the mailing list is
definately the place to send your ideas.