[haiku-doc] Re: Status overview page

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:44:03 +0200

Hi Alan

2007/5/21, Alan Smale <ajsmale@xxxxxxxxx>:
On 21/05/07, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As we discussed in the meeting, I've created the first iteration of
> the status page. Check it out at
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/ApiDocumentationStatus

This looks great. I shall get my Haiku time organised and stake a claim
shortly :-)

Good :-)

Do you want to also add the USB stuff you did on there for review or that
exclusively for Michael Lotz to check?

Yes, but I'll do that when I have a bit more time.

Axel mentions "Top-level "docs" contains doxygen source files that will have
to be built; the whole directory layout there is a bit untidy, anyway. The
counterpart to "docs" in "src/" is called "documentation" (which would be
preferred for the top-level directory as well)"

Does this mean we are putting our documents in the wrong place? Just thought
I'd get this clarified before we create large amounts of documentation that
has to be moved.

Well, it was on my subjects list for meeting topics. I think that we
will eventually move our docs from /trunk/docs/user to
/trunk/src/documentation/haiku_book, but it doesn't have the highest
priority right now. Don't worry about putting documentation in the
wrong place, Subversion makes it very easy to move it when we come
round to it.

Niels