[haiku-doc] Re: Language managers and translation guidelines

  • From: Vincent Duvert <vincent.duvert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 06:59:00 +0200

Le 23 oct. 2009 à 23:04, Miguel Zuniga a écrit :

The Spanish translation team would be me. We are currently discussing the "Translation Guidelines" and we are almost there. Can we edit those guidelines if something comes up? We were thinking also about a base vocabulary, so it would be fine to have it in that page.
Sure, just resend the updated version.

Is there any restriction to those user-names? Are they only alphanumeric, are dots or any other character allowed? What is the maximum length?

There are no restrictions on the possible characters. The maximum length is 32 characters.

Regards,
Vincent