[haiku-doc] Re: Language managers and translation guidelines

  • From: Miguel Zuniga <mzuniga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:04:32 +0400

Hello,

On Wednesday, October 21st, Humdinger wrote:
>Before we can all start, however, we need to know who's the "Language
>Manager" of each translation team and we also need "Translation
>Guidelines" with a few simple rules that can be fleshed out as you go
>along.

The Spanish translation team would be me. We are currently discussing the
"Translation Guidelines" and we are almost there. Can we edit those guidelines
if something comes up? We were thinking also about a base vocabulary, so it
would be fine to have it in that page.

>When these things are done, the language managers can send me a list of
>people and their email addresses and desired login-names and I send
>them their password directly.

Is there any restriction to those user-names? Are they only alphanumeric, are
dots or any other character allowed? What is the maximum length?

Thank you in advanced.

Miguel