[haiku-doc] Helping With Documentation

  • From: None None <vasicila@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:10:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'm assuming this is the correct area to offer my assistance in documentation.

Obviously, because I'm writing this e-mail, I'm interested in helping with
documenting Haiku.
I am familiar with C/C++ and have over seven years (pathetic compared to quite
a few of you) of experience with BeOS.

I'm a native English speaker, and have an involved experienced past with the
English language. I'm exceptional familiar with the grammatical usage and
spelling of the English language, as well as writing (creative) in the event
that you are interested in user documentation (I'd be more than happy to work
on it).

Anyways, let me know if you're still looking for help.

CJ

http://mail.yahoo.com