[haiku-doc] Re: Haiku Documentation Team How-To

  • From: "Alan Smale" <ajsmale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:15:29 +0100

Hi Guys,

I've addressed the comments Niels has made, and produced an updated
doc team how-to. Using the edit button on the Haiku website I've
pasted the HTML-ized version in and submitted. It now seems to have
disappeared completely from the website :-(

Does it go on to an admin queue to be approved or something?

I could post the new version to the mailing list if people require it
and it hasn't appeared on the website within the next day or so. I'll
wait and see what happens...

Alan