[haiku-doc] Re: End user documentation

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:35:10 +0200 CEST

Scott Kemp <eightbitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would be happy to help in end user documentation.  I'm assuming
> there is
> a document format to follow?

Looks like a deserted mailing list. But thanks for your offer! :-)
Niels is currently on vacation who probably would have answered you
instead.
IIRC we had some discussions on which format to use. At one point
DocBook was our favourite, but I don't remember if that's still the
case.
End user documentation is lacking pretty much for everything. Maybe you
could start with documenting a small app, so that we can discuss some
guidelines for future docs?

Bye,
   Axel.