[haiku-doc] Re: Doxygen 1.5.1 for BeOS

  • From: "Niklas Nisbeth" <noisetonepause@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:57:19 +0200

I have a laptop running R5.

On 5/5/07, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

2007/4/27, None None <vasicila@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I thought it would be helpful if there was an updated version of Doxygen for
> BeOS.
> Considering the most recent version on BeBits is 1.3.6
> (http://bebits.com/app/3853) an update is in need.
> I attempted to compile Doxygen 1.5.2 but unfortunately, it gave me several
> errors (two of which I'm not sure about. I'll e-mail the Doxygen dev team).
> In the long run, I did get Doxygen 1.5.1 to compile without a problem.

Could you post the two errors on this list as well?

> I was planning on releasing it on BeBits, but I wanted to make sure it was
> fully functional first.

If you do, please consider taking over one of the older entries. If
you have the time and the willingness to put in the effort, please
contact the older holders.

> Would someone who is using BeOS R5 (you could even try it on Haiku) test the
> build for me? I don't have access to a BeOS R5 machine any more, only a
> semi-functional Zeta machine.

If you compiled it for Zeta, it most probably will not work on R5. But
it might be a good idea to double check. Who is using an R5 machine?

Thanks for the effort,

Niels