[haiku-doc] Re: Application for the "position" of the European Portuguese User Guide Language Manager

  • From: "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:12:06 +0200

Hi Marcos!

-- Marcos Alves, on Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:02:35 +0100:
> Many of you might already know me. I'm currently the pt_PT Haiku
> translator
> (and sole one at that), and since HTA is going thru a bit, I thought
> I'd
> employ my free time translating the Haiku User Guide.

I added the wiki pages at http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n/pt_PT/Info.
Please adjust the contents according to your needs.
It was decided that the actual translation can only be started as a
team. That means, you'll have to find at least one more dedicated
person to increase the chances for a successful translation. You can
start with the style guide right now on your own and discuss and extend
it when your partner(s) are on board. The haiku-i18n-pt mailing list is
already established.

> Who shall I PM/Email regarding the login and password?

You'll get write access to the wiki from Matt Madia (try mmadia on
IRC).
Once your team and the style guide is ready, contact me and I create an
account for you at the translation site.

Thanks for your efforts!
Regards,
Humdinger

Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de