[haiku-doc] Re: API guideline update

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 13:47:31 +0200

"Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As promissed, the API guidelines have been updated to be in sync with
> the coding guidelines. I expect this to be the last change of this
> sort, unless someone sees more inconsistencies.
>
> The changes in short:
> - Use commas as separator between names and email addresses
> - Use tabs to indent. Tab length 4.
> - There should be two whitelines between blocks.

Great, thanks!

> If there are any comments, let me know.

Just two:

 * Authors:
 *   Niels Sascha Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>

In the coding guidelines, there are two tabs in front of the name, and
no spaces.
Also, you may want to note that the guidelines are now based on the
coding style guidelines, too; ie. that they extend the existing
guidelines (and not contradict them).

Bye,
   Axel.