[haiku-doc] ANNOUNCEMENT: IRC team meeting

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:24:38 +0200

On Friday the 18th of May, 18:30 GMT (20:30 in Amsterdam, 19:30 in
London), I'd like the documentation team to meet. This meeting is for
all the people interested in the API documentation, whether or not you
are actually planning on contributing or not. We would like to hear as
much different opinions as possible.

The meeting will be on IRC, on freenode (irc.freenode.net), in the
channel #haiku-doc. This space is open for everyone. The agenda is as
follows:

1. Getting to know each other (15 minutes). Name, profession,
interests, way to contact.
2. Discuss whether the getting started information is sufficient (10
minutes). Suggestions for improvement.
3. Current list of tasks. Redefine and divide (20 minutes).
4. Discussion on the API guidelines, the good and the bad. Suggest
topics on mailing list (20 minutes).
5. Get started on the tasks (remaining time, end of official agenda).

The official program is expected to take a bit more than an hour.
After the meeting I'll provide with a writeup on the discussed topics.

I hope many people can make it.

Niels