[haiku-doc] A few simple adjustments to the translating site

  • From: "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Documentation Haiku ML" <haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:55:51 +0100

Hi there,

instead of sending this small list to Vincent directly, I post it here.
Maybe other have a few equally easy to implement issues. Please really
only very minor things.

 * Put on the login page as start page, plus a link to
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n
for infos on translations and a link to the document status page, so
visitors can have a look.

 * On the document status page use:
   - red for unfinished
   - green for 100% finished
   - yellow only for "fuzzy" pages

 * Change the mouse-over highlight to light blue (signalling a linked
object) thereby avoiding confusion with "fuzzy" blocks.

 * Change the window title of the translation panel to "{LANG}:
#{block}", e.g. "de: #2701". It's more informative and readable in the
Deskbar.

This may be not as simple, but highly appreciated:
I often lose a bit of work, when I stupidly open another document and
click on a block (by accident or for editing). The panel that pops up
replaces my already open one!
Can it be assured that only one translation panel is open at a time, or
(better of course) that you can work in several panels at once?

Thanks very much. I hope I'm not too pushy.

Regards,
Humdinger

Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de