[haiku-development] Re: xicon and executable scripts

  • From: Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:59:51 -0500

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM,  <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It seems that the flash image is missing some vital stuff.  If I mount
> it and look, I don't see anything in the 'beos' directory except 'etc'.

/boot/beos no longer is used in Haiku. All that stuff is found in
/boot/system since the  directory structure was changed somewhere
around a month or so ago. This also has the consequence that R5's
makebootable no longer works with it, as the path and loader name are
no longer the same. Try googling for makebootabletiny.c, it can handle
that for you.

Regards,

Rene