[haiku-development] Re: web tech as R2 prototyping ground

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:32:59 -0800

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:29 PM, Jonas Sundström <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to suggest using web technology as a Haiku R2 prototyping
> ground, and to use Google Summer of Code to produce the necessary implements.
> Could be suitable as a GSoC project.
>
> What do you think?
>
> /Jonas Sundström

I think this is a good opportunity for me to ask if you, or any other
devs who aren't already signed up as a mentor, would like to be a
mentor this year.

Our GSoC page and details are located here if you'd like to get
familiar with the information (including our current idea list):

https://www.haiku-os.org/community/gsoc/2014

- Urias