[haiku-development] Re: updating openssl and openssh

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:21:43 -0700

Openssh-5.5p1 was released today, and Curl-7.20.1 just a couple days
ago, so I have now also built the latest versions of these.  I have
now added the new OpenSSL-1.0.0 with Haiku r36326 along with updated
builds of curl, git, openssh, neon, subversion and python.  If you
discover any issues with these please open a new trac ticket and I'll
look into it.  I think I have fixed trac ticket 2468 with this, but it
needs some more testing.  I was at least able to ssh into Haiku from
the same PC and the path seems to be working correctly now.

-scottmc