[haiku-development] Re: unit test

  • From: Clemens <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:35:18 +1200

On Sun, 29 May 2011 20:21:43 +1200, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> you'll have to manually provide the path to the test libs.
Could you send me the entries for the UserBuildConfig? The test suite
is
running now but I haven't installed all the test apps and I'm not
sure how
to trigger their build...

I don't have any related entries - I'm building it manually when needed.
$ jam libapptest.so libnetapitest.so
will do the trick; they are installed in the correct directory
automatically. IIRC you'll have to manually install libcppunit.so into
your path, though.

thanks, tried to install it somewhere. Running it from generated works fine now.

        Clemens