[haiku-development] Re: third mouse mode & mouse preflet

  • From: Brecht Machiels <brecht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:04:32 +0200

François Revol wrote:
Hello,

The attached patch includes the following:

Aw, I'd rather have this kind of stuff split for separate examination :p

Apart from the keymaps (those should have been left out in the first place, but I didn't feel like editing the patch :p), I'm not sure what can be split up. All of the rest is in function of the third mouse mode.

The patch is not ready for final review however, as some issues have to be resolved first, which is mentioned in the second half of the email. I probably should have made this clear at the top :)

Brecht