[haiku-development] Re: 'rman'?

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:49:47 -0700

> Whoever put it in the tree to start with maybe should explain (:-))
>
> It looks as if both the 'official' 3.2 and 3.2.4 have added some
> possibly useful features, so I guess everything can be rationalized now.
> The question still is, though: should it still be in the source tree?
>
> Cheers,
>        -- Pete --

They already explained...  you can see the commit log by looking the
rman.c file up, if you use the trac browse you can select to annotate,
which will give you a line by line breakdown of the history.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/src/tools/rman/rman.c?annotate=blame&rev=13015

Perhaps we should compare this one versus the results from applying
the debian patch and see what if anything can also be merged from the
Haiku one.

-scott