[haiku-development] Re: reserve_io_interrupt_vectors declaration?

  • From: Stephan AÃmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:07:37 +0100

On 29.11.2012 15:39, Rene Gollent wrote:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Stephan AÃmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
is anyone aware of a compile error trying to build the "haiku-image" target?

I haven't updated my trees in a while, so I git pulled both build tools and
the Haiku source tree this morning. I wanted to test some patch from Trac. I
reconfigured both my GCC4 and GCC2 toolchains, the GCC2 tool chain needed to
be rebuild, which went fine.

I haven't seen that error over here, and neither has buildbot by the
looks of things...what platform are you building on?

I am building on Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit. I've now invoked jam clean, since I had the faint memory that something needed to be cleaned out since the x86_64 merge, but the error remains.

Best regards,
-Stephan