[haiku-development] resedit

  • From: Ralf Schuelke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:44:20 +0200

Hello list,
i compile src/app/resedit but this app for create resource file can only
read resource files or works the autor on it?
When this app is stopet to develop then can we add a alternative working
app.

Now my question is, it is good to have a working resource application
for the R1Alpha1 in the development pkg ?
when yes, then can we add this resource app:
http://bebits.com/app/152
it is BSD/MIT and it works here in zeta.
I can make Jamfile for the Haiku trunk tree and add the Haiku Code style.

--
Ralf Schülke aka Stargater