[haiku-development] request for more possible GCI tasks

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:38:44 -0800

The Google Code-In is off to a good start, with students claiming and
completing tasks.  To help keep the list of available tasks flowing
I'm looking for more task ideas.  If you know of any trac tickets that
should be fairly same tasks to complete or could be broken down into a
few tasks that are easily Identifiable let us know and we can create
tasks for these.  Ones that wouldn't work are ones that are only
reproducible with xyz hardware.  Also if you know of other things that
Haiku needs that could be good tasks let us know.  Ideally ones that
help in the march toward R1 would be good targets.  Just reply to this
thread and we'll gather them up if they fit.
-scottmc