[haiku-development] Re: replacing runtime_loader

  • From: Tim Kelly <gtkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 06:21:04 -0400

Ingo Weinhold wrote:

You don't have to replace the complete haiku package. You can build a package that contains your runtime loader and deploy it in /system/packages. When your runtime_loader file's modified time is newer than the one of the system package, it will replace the latter.

That sounds good. I might as well get started on learning how to make a package anyways. Thank you to waddlesplash and Adrien for your suggestions.

tim
--
"I don't want to be argumentative!"
-- my then 11 year old son, in response to finding out his next writing assignment is an argumentative essay