[haiku-development] Re: [proposal] removing waddlesplash from #haiku IRC channel operators

  • From: Dario Casalinuovo <b.vitruvio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 11:06:42 +0200

Hello,

But more importantly, these changes were made without a discussion here
first. It is an important change of policy and should have been discussed
and submitted to a vote if there was not a strong agreement in either
direction. I think it is not acceptable that people can bypass this
decision process (there could be exceptions for emergency measures, but
this is not one).

That recall to my mind some phrase read here in past weeks relating
trustworthy people. The problem is not who abuse with power, but who gave
all that power.

Best Regards,
Dario
--
« Nullius addictus iurare in verba magistri, quo me cumque rapit tempestas,
deferor hospes. »