[haiku-development] Re: partial mail mime types

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 10:23:24 +0100

On 03.03.2011 10:11, Clemens wrote:
Hi,

I have really no clue how the default tracker attributes for partial
mail messages (text/x-partial-email) are set. I mean the attributes
tracker offer for a particular mime type. There are two attributes for
text/x-partial-email in tracker: MAIL:account and MAIL:thread but I
can't find out where they are set. Could somebody explain it to me?

Tried to grep the entrie code for "MAIL:account" or "text/x-partial-email"? There are some remnants in libtracker.so to install some mime types on first launch. You probably looked at mail_daemon, Mail and the MIME data base source, correct? I would suspect Tracker next. :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan