[haiku-development] Re: notifications

  • From: Pier Luigi <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:38:55 +0200

2010/8/4 Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Pier Luigi <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm going to send a patch on the dev.haiku-os.org bug #1245  (where
> > the
> > discussion taken place) that nobody seems to care anymore ;-P
>
> I still have it in my inbox marked to be answered, if that matters to
> you :-)

Don't worry :)
Unfortunately I'm working slowly (but steady) on the notifications, it's
just that I don't always have time.

> Since the patch seems to improve things overall, do you mind if I apply
> it now?

Yep it would be better (if you think it's not bad written), I'm sending
patches in chunks to be able to deliver some progress frequently instead of
let you wait for ever because of my lag.

--
Some companies die
Be's beauty lives forever