[haiku-development] Re: newbie alert: where is the source code ....

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:02:53 -0400

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Ithamar R. Adema
<ithamar.adema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think it is time to open a Trac ticket, and please attach
> the /var/log/syslog file to the ticket as well.
> Also, please mention if it is actually listed in the Media preferences.

Also useful is  drop into KDL and type "ints" (without quotes), which
will identify any potential shared interrupts. Haiku still has
occasional issues with shared interrupts, and I particularly have
issues on my netbook with the shared HDA IRQ.

Sometimes you get better results when you remove drivers for hardware
with shared irq's, but this information may be pertinent to the trac
ticket anyhow.

- Urias