[haiku-development] Re: multi-selection semantics

  • From: Marcus Jacob <rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 19:43:00 +0200

Even though my opinion concern the ctrl-click mouse button emulation should
not be killed, for the simple reason that apple still doesn't build notebooks
with two integrated buttons and on a notebook you frequently don't have a
mouse available (traveling in a train, sitting on the couch).

And I don't give up the hope that one time in the future Haiku will have an
EFI compatible bootloader in order to be able to be run on the sexiest
notebooks (design wise) on this planet.

Btw, what is the current status concerning EFI support?

Cheers,
Rossi