[haiku-development] Re: mixer style fixes

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:35:39 +0200

Hi Bek,

> here's another diff for cleanup of the Mixer code inside the multi_audio
> add ons directory. It does not include any behavior changes, they are
> supposed to come at a later point :)

I have now looked over your patch. Most of the changes you did are alright,
like reformatting headers, long lines and such. But you also seem to have
removed all commented code you came across. I don't think this is so good,
because the commented code contained hints as to what problems might still
be with the non commented code. Could you put all those commented code
sections back in? Then I think it would be ok to commit your patch.

Best regards,
-Stephan