[haiku-development] Re: mdr-r: to branch or not to branch

  • From: Clemens <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:29:05 +1300

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:26:03 +1300, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

On 09.02.2011 05:32, Clemens wrote:
Just found out that Pe links against some old methods in the old mail
kit lib. I removed this functions, could somebody provide new packages
for Pe if it is not to much work? otherwise I will add some dummy stubs
to fix it temporary... Does Pe really use function form the mail kit!?
If yes I can help to fix it, or is it even an old BeOS api? I'm talking
about this file *)

Isn't the mail API (Mail Kit) documented in the BeBook?

oh yes will fix it :-)